8BitDo Mini Bluetooth Gamepad
With its tiny build and user-friendly design, the 8BitDo Mini Bluetooth Gamepad can be carried around on your key ring.
Its length is similar to a car key and its bulk is less than 1 / 6 of an XBOX controller.
But despite its small size, the 8BitDo Mini Bluetooth Gamepad boasts a sturdy D-pad, four face buttons and 2 shoulder buttons ( L1 and L2), allowing you to play a vast variety of games.
It is the worlds tiniest and most powerful full-sized wireless Bluetooth game controller.
It weighs just 50 grams, boasts an 18-hour lithium-ion battery and is small enough to carry on your keychain. Its performance that’s unheard of in a device this small.
Our controllers are designed to be as versatile as possible with each of your modern devices. Easily pair your controller as an X-input or D-input device via Bluetooth.
- Cool & Ultra-portable design with performance that’s unheard of in a device this small.
- Compatible with almost all platforms, including Nintendo Switch, Android, Windows, Mac OS and more.
- Can be used as a remote camera shutter for the ultimate iOS/Android phone selfie
- Supports multiplayer
- Charging time of one hour can last up to 20 hours
- Compatible with: Android 7 and above; Windows 7 and above; MacOS 10.7 and above, Macbook, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro.
- With 180mAh Li-on rechargeable battery. 18 play hours with 1-2 hour charging time.
- Android Joystick
- PC Joystick
- Wireless keyboard
- Touchscreen simulation
- Camera selfie
- Color: Red, Blue
- Function: Bluetooth 3.0
- Compatible with: Nintendo Switch, Smartphone, Tablet, PC
- Features: Chargers
- Package Weight: 0.062kg
1 x 8BitDo Mini Bluetooth Gamepad
At Maven Accessories, we truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risk.
We make sure that every customer is 110% satisfied in every aspect with 24/7/365 FAST SUPPORT!
Active shoppers on site